Australia is one of the best places in the world to live while you learn. The standard of living is amongst the highest in the world, yet costs remain competitive. On your breaks from study, you will have a wide choice of activities to enrich your experience – from cultural festivals, concerts and museums, to major sporting events. The benefits of living and learning in Australia are both personal and academic. Your years in Australia will give you the best platform to succeed in your career, and prepare you for the challenges of the work place. It won’t just be your mind that develops – your time in the classroom will change you as a person.
An Australian education is a truly international experience. These universities are linked to institutions in more than 100 countries and academic staff members are recruited from abroad. After graduating in Australia, you will be able to work in companies around the world.
An Australian university will provide you with a sound understanding of your chosen field, along with academic skills that can be applied to other areas. You won’t just be learning about health, science, engineering or the Arts. Whichever course you choose, you’ll experience a unique kind of education. Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking. You will learn to work as a part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities you need for global success. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to use your initiative. Your teachers will encourage you to think of original, realistic solutions to real-world problems and there is a focus on practical learning. Upon graduation, your qualification will make you highly sought after by Australian and international employers.
Study in Australia
Australia is a safe, affordable study destination with highly regarded education institutions.
Life in Australia
Australia has a strong economy and 30 universities ranked in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and student-friendly post-study work rights.
Australian universities and colleges
Take a look at our partner universities, TAFE colleges and institutions in Australia.
Universities and colleges in Australia are given below.
Universities and colleges in Australia
- LTM-Latrobe University
- Deakin College-Deakin University
- SIBT-Western Sydney University
- Western Sydney university international college
- NIC- University of Newcastle
- Griffith College-Griffith University
- Eynesbury – University of Adelaide
- SAIBT-University of South Australia
- Curtin College-Curtin University
- ECU college- Edith Cowan University
- UC College -University of Canberra
- UCIC – University of Canterbury
- The University of Western Australia
- Curtin University
- Education and Training International
- Edith Cowan University
- Murdoch University
- The University of Auckland
- The university of Sydney foundation program
- Taylors College-UWA
- Australian National University College
- Charles Strut University Study centers
- Flinders International Study Centers