2016 Curtin International Scholarships
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students from around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a quality education.
We acknowledge the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural universities and the 2016 Curtin International Scholarship program aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.Students from Pakistan will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when they lodge an application to Curtin University in Western Australia:
This scholarship category awards eligible students with:
• up to 25 per cent off their first year of tuition
• a 10 per cent discount on Curtin English fees (when joining a Curtin English program, before undertaking study at Curtin).
Visit the scholarships website for full terms and conditions on the Merit Scholarship.
In the 2015 Academic Ranking of World Universities, Curtin ranked in the top 2 per cent of universities worldwide.
We understand there is a growing body of international students around the world studying for an Australian high school certificate.In support of this group, the Australian Year 12 Scholarship aims to assist international students of any nationality other than Australian, who successfully complete an Australian high school qualification either in Australia or overseas.
Curtin offers an extensive range of academic programs and this scholarship will help these students to pursue their dreams and continue their education association with Australia.Visit the scholarships website for more details on the Australian Year 12 Scholarship along with full terms and conditions.In the 2015 Academic Ranking of World Universities, Curtin ranked in the top 2 per cent of universities worldwide, and with our ongoing commitment to offering a high quality education in a student-focused environment, there has never been a better time to join us and make tomorrow better.
We have a growing alumni community and are pleased to offer the Alumni and Family Scholarship to any nationality other than Australian.We acknowledge the importance of this group in growing the University and this scholarship aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.Students must demonstrate that they, their sibling, half-sibling, parent or child are members of Curtin’s alumni community or currently enrolled in an academic program at Curtin.
University has decided to extend the list of programs for which it will be available now.
Please find below the same.
Detail on the scholarships are as follow:
1. The scholarship is worth 20% of tuition fees throughout the duration of your program.
2. The scholarship will be disbursed evenly across each subject studied during your course.
3. There are limited scholarships available and scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, to secure this scholarship please pay the full acceptance deposit mentioned on your offer letter and return your completed offer acceptance documents and the Acceptance of International Student Scholarship Form AND accept your offer of admissions by meeting all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your offer to La Trobe International within 10 days. This scholarship is valid only for commencement in the Semester mentioned on your Scholarship Offer Letter.
4. This scholarship will remain valid if you take an approved leave of absence and return to study.
5. This scholarship will not be valid if you defer the intake of your course.
6. This scholarship will cease to be valid if you withdraw from your course after the census date. In this case, you will be liable for the full debt for the teaching period in which you withdrew.
7. This scholarship will not apply to tuition fees for a subject that is withdrawn after the census date. In this case, you will be liable for the full debt of the subjects withdrawn late.
8. This scholarship is not transferrable across courses and only applies to your current offer.
9. Commencing students at La Trobe University are eligible to only receive one scholarship. In the instance where you have been offered more than one scholarship, the scholarship of greater value will be applied. Please note that only one scholarship will be applied at the time of acceptance.
10. Please note that you will be sent a Confirmation of Scholarship Letter once you have accepted both your offer and scholarship with La Trobe International and paid your full tuition fee deposit including Overseas Student Health Cover. Please note that this scholarship offer is void unless you complete your acceptance with La Trobe International and receive a Confirmation of Scholarship Letter.
These scholarships are available for following semesters
Term 3 2015 [ October/ November 2015]
Semester 1 2016
Semester 2 2016
Students need 70% in their bachelor degree to apply for scholarship for the Master degree and 75% for the Juris doctor program